Updated July 2nd 2020
Fiesta Village Family and Friends Welcome back fans! Fiesta Village and Dairy Queen will be open 4th of July weekend for FUN! You can visit our hours page for the most current operating Park Hours. We do ask that when you return to visit Fiesta Village, please follow all necessary safety and health practices (wearing a face mask, SB County Wire, proper hand washing and practicing social distancing). We ask that if you are feeling under the weather, please postpone your visit until you are symptom free as outlined by the CDC. CDC/covid19/symptoms
Measures that Fiesta Village is undertaking to improve the safety of your next visit include:
- Updated Ride Operating Procedures
- Sanitizing touch points
- Hand Sanitizer Stations available
- Social Distancing on queue lines and ride carts
- Distancing Markers on Ground
- Sections of facilities may be closed off
- Attendance limitations based on guest density
- Encourage guests to make purchases online or with a credit card to reduce cash handling
- All Fiesta Village and Dairy Queen Staff will continue to wear masks until further notice
- Barrier gloves used during food preparation; changed frequently
- Plexiglass barriers at Point Of Sale
- Employees will be screened before each shift
- Guests will be self screened at Entrance
- Guests who are currently experiencing symptoms of Covid 19 are asked to avoid visiting at this time
- Regular sanitizing of touch points
- Use of CDC Approved Chemicals for proper sanitation on Surfaces
- Guests may experience a delay in ride start times as we comply with sanitation practices. WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!
In response to the State of Califorina mandate from July 1st 2020 the Arcade, Lazer Tag, and Carnival Rides will be closed until we receive approval to resume operations.
We continue to encourage all our Guests to practice socially responsible behaviors to slow the spread of this virus.
Notice to Annual Pass Holders:Annual Pass monthly payments will resume on the opening date for the Water Park for your normally scheduled payment date. Additionally, we will be extending expiration dates for all current Annual Pass Holders for a duration, equal to the length of Closure March 17th to June 27th or 2 calender months beyond the current expiration date.
Notice For Stocking Stuffer Pass Holders: All unused Stocking Stuffer Gift expiration dates will be extended for 2 weeks upon reopening of the Carnival Rides; projected July 4th 2020. Any Stocking Stuffers not redeemed during the 2 week extension will be redeemed at face value ($10) for a Fiesta Village purchase (Dairy Queen not included).Join for Updates
Please continue to support local organizations wherever possible and together as a community we will overcome this unprecedented event. We appreciate your support during this time and look forward to seeing you all again real soon!
We are so excited to get back to creating memories!!
Fiesta Village Team