Updated June 30th 2022
Fiesta Village Family and Friends
Update: In accordance with the CDPH guidance, masks are optional for all individuals in all indoor public settings, regardless of vaccination status begining January 15, 2022.Fiesta Village and Dairy Queen will continue to be open Weekends, we are continuing to improve our procedures and enhance our awareness of the ongoing health crisis. Please join us in helping to keep our friends and families healthy buy following the recommended guidelines provided by health officials. We will see you soon! Park Hours. We do ask that when you return to visit Fiesta Village, please follow all necessary safety and health practices, SB County Wire, proper hand washing and practicing social distancing). We ask that if you are feeling under the weather, please postpone your visit until you are symptom free as outlined by the CDC. CDC/covid19/symptoms
Measures that Fiesta Village is undertaking to improve the safety of your next visit include:
- Water Slide Operations
- Per guidelines, chlorinated water and direct sunlight with temperatures over 85 degrees has been proven effective in killing viruses within seconds.
- Our tubes are sanitized after every use.
- Lifejackets are sanitized between every guest.
- Queue lines have been configured to allow for social distancing.
- We have reduced the density in our waterpark to allow for social distancing and admission controls.
- Updated Ride Operating Procedures
- Hand Sanitizer Stations available
- Social Distancing on queue lines and ride carts
- New Distancing Protocols
- Distancing Markers on Ground
- Sections of facilities may be closed off
- Attendance limitations based on guest density
- Encourage guests to make purchases online or with a credit card to reduce cash handling
- Increased Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Usage
- All Fiesta Village and Dairy Queen Staff will continue to wear masks until further notice
- Barrier gloves used during food preparation; changed frequently
- Plexiglass barriers at Point Of Sale
- New Health Screening Practices
- Employees will be screened before each shift
- Guests will be self screened at Entrance
- Guests who are currently experiencing symptoms of Covid 19 are asked to avoid visiting at this time
- Enhanced Disinfecting Procedures
- Use of CDC Approved Chemicals for proper sanitation on Surfaces
- Guests may experience a delay in ride start times as we comply with sanitation practices. WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!
As always we value the health and comfort of our guests and team members above all, and are happy to be able to take these enhanced measures to welcome you back for some summer fun!
We continue to encourage all our Guests to practice socially responsible behaviors to slow the spread of this virus.
Notice to Annual Pass Holders:We will be extending expiration dates for Annual Pass Holders whom expired between March 15th 2020 and March 15th 2021 to May 31st 2021.
Notice For 2019 Stocking Stuffer Pass Holders: All unused Stocking Stuffer Gift Certificates that expired on March 31st 2020 will be redeemed at face value ($10) for a Fiesta Village purchase (Dairy Queen not included).Join for Updates
Please continue to support local organizations wherever possible and together as a community we will overcome this unprecedented event. We appreciate your support during this time and look forward to seeing you all again real soon!
We are so excited to get back to creating memories!!
Fiesta Village Team